Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I said I was going to get this site working better and that is my goal for this year. I have plenty of Cards I have been working on, in that last few weeks. I just need to photograph them and down load them to my computer and then up load them here to my site. I am hoping to have them loaded by the end of this month. It may be a little longer because I have my real job I have to do and it is that time of year when I am really busy with end of year projects and getting tax stuff together for the CPA. Plus my sister wants me to visit at the end of the month so I can help her take care of our mother who is having surgery on the 26th. So it really is starting to look more like February to get more completed to this site. I did make a few New Years resolutions if you want to call them that and one of them was to be better at this blogging site. So I will be back at least once a week on Sunday's for sure with the weeks updates from my world.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...