Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009




Look at me I am really getting organized. It is up and on my site before midnight on the date I always post. Here are some of the projects I am currently working on for my up coming events. I have told myself that this year I would try to keep this blog current and so far I am doing it. I am proud of myself for keeping my New Years Resolution. It is March and by this time almost half of every ones Resolutions they made for the New Year have been broken, but not mine and I am even getting better, if I do say so myself. I have a goal to have my items featured before my events are scheduled and I am on my way to that goal. So here are up coming event postings of items that I will be featuring during my up coming events. If you would like more info on my events please visit my website and sign up to attend them.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...