Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy as a Bee that's Me!

Today is Monday, April 27, 2009 I have been busy working on projects for my up coming Stamp Camp on May 2, 2009. Just a reminder, the last day to RSVP is Wednesday, April 29, 2009. I know I said I would post some new photos, but I took a trip last week and I have misplaced my camera. So I have been looking all over for it and still can't find it. As soon as I find it I will get some of the projects up loaded for you all to view. Get ready for May! Did you know that May is Scrapbooking month? And because it is I and going to host a Special Scrapbooking Class. This class you will make 3 different style scrapbooks. So look for the added class and sign up soon because space is limited. I am off now, to finish working on more of the projects a long with helping my son bake a Pyramid Cake for a class project that is due on Friday. Wish me luck with the cake project! I do like baking just as much as stamping! My two favorite hobbies!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...