Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 3 Convention

Today was day 3, I have had so much fun so far. It started with some wonderful announcements for us to receive added discounts on some of the new products coming to Stampin' Up!. During the conventions general session there is the prize patrol and they give out free products if you have the correct wristband color and today my wristband won! Yippy!!! I won a free stamp set and some mini cards and envelopes. Then it was off to classes, the first class was a lot of show and tell with products, I sure learned some new techniques. Then it was time for make and takes and of course this is always the best part of the session. Just like when you come to one of my workshops except I don't have to plan it, lol. I am a little sad tonight tomorrow is our last day and then it all comes to an end. I am going to miss all of the fun. I also can't wait to come back home to show everything I have learned and show all the pictures of everything I did too. I will see you all soon.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...