Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Join My Stampin' Up! Team

If you are interested in Card making or Scrap booking you should join my team. You can earn a minimum 20% off all your own orders, plus all other orders you have from your friends, family and customers. This is not just a once a month 40% off of one item coupon for your craft items you get from your local craft store. This is 20% off all items and every day! The savings add up. I find the money I save each month added to my sales each month pays for my own use, so it is like I am crafting for free! If you want more information on how you can become a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! and start earning your minimum 20% off, contact me and I can help you get started.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...