Friday, July 23, 2010

Convention Week!

I am  at Stampin' Up! Convention this week and there is all kind of great things happening here. I am so glad that this year I have some of my downline with me. This morning was one of my highlights so far for convention, I was invited to have breakfast with Shelly Gardner the CEO and founder of the company. There were over 250 of us invited. We all earned this privilege by recruiting during a online training we did. I have lots of ideas and pictures from convention and will be posting them when I get back. I can't wait to start planning all my classes and workshops with all of the fanstatic ideas we have been learning about this week. If you would like to be one of the first to experience all the great ideas contact me to book your Workshop.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...