Saturday, November 6, 2010
I have been really busy!
As you can see I have been busy. I just finished these cards, 252 cards to be exact. Someone ordered all these for Christmas from me and they turned out to be more work than I thought they were going to be. I used 3 steps to create the look. The first step was Mother of Pearl, then I embossed the Camel seine and finally I sponged the color on for the sky and sand. I don't think these photos make them look as good as they do, they look so much better in person. Thank you, Thank you Gayle for helping me out! Now maybe I can get caught up on some blog postings.