Monday, July 16, 2012

Day One of the Late Night Stampers Event!

Well, day one is over and what a blast we had!
My Stamp Camp Project I am teaching on Monday and Tuesday!
Starting with Stamp Camp at 8 am - 1pm. I am an instructor for this event, so most of the time was spent showing everyone how to make my project. Then at 2pm off to the Shoebox Swap we went, look at all the wonderful project I made. I ended the day with the Wow's at 7pm, I was the organizer for that event and we had 12 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who volunteer their time to show us wonderful stamping techniques, like card folds and new embossing techniques. Photo's of the wonderful project from Monday Events to follow soon. I got in late and need to get some rest before it starts all over again.
A little sleep deprived but I am Having a Blast!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...