Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I am Back!

Wow, what a week!
So much new stuff to show you. This week will be a busy week for me back at the office trying to play catch-up with all the paper work I have. My post may be a little slow this week but watch out I should be back on track this week-end.
But here is a little slice of what is to come.


The Fan Fair Board from Stampin' Up! Convention!

The Twitterpaited Board from Stampin' Up! Convention!

The Comfort Cafe Board from Stampin' Up! Convention!
You will notice that these boards all have names of the paper collections available in the Stampin' Up Catalog. Go to my online store today to purchase them.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...