National Stamping Day is September 10th, what better way to celebrate the day then to come to stamp with me on Monday, September 10th, @ 7pm at the Monday Madness Class cost for the class is $15.00 and you will make 6 cards each is a different design. Here is just a sample of cards we have made in the past.
RSVP by email tlovsrrek@aol.com or visit my meetup group.
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...