Yep – Stampin Up cleaned out their
warehouse,
and
Beginning today, December 14, 2012, added nearly 300 products to the
Clearance Rack in the Online Store-with some discounted up to 80
percent! Now how is that for some Pre-Holiday Shopping
Fun – CHECK IT OUT HERE
Ribbon – Punches – Stamp Sets – Embellishments, Big Shot Dies, etc! and while
you are in there, add your last minute favorites from the Holiday Mini Catalog,
as it ends soon, and Check out the new MDS Downloads, they are very Cool!.
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...
.jpg)