![]() |
| Book made from paper bags and I used Soho Subway Designer Series Paper |
Thursday, July 18, 2013
More Pictures from Convention!
Here is a cute photo album I made for our Late Night Stamper Event, Sherrill our Event coordinator ask us to all make an album for the Children's Hospital here in Salt Lake City. She will be giving them all to Shelly Gardner for her to donate to the children.
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...
