Sunday, August 4, 2013

Post Convention Make-N-Take Projects #1

Well, I have been busy since I got back from Salt Lake City and now that I have some what caught up at work, and laundry, I found the time to get together with my wonderful Convention roommate Penny and we worked on all our Make-N-Takes from Convention. All I have to say is way to go Stampin' Up!, I loved all the projects that they gave us! There are so many items in the catalogs that you can't buy it all and I chose and pick items I like and that I think my customers would enjoy! So it was nice to get items that I would not have bought for myself and I loved them so much I plan to buy them now! LOL!!!!! I think that they knew what they were doing when they gave us this product to play with and now you can see why I plan to buy more, I just loved it!
Tag A Bag Gift Bags item # 131370 plus Note Card & Envelopes item # 131528
Stamp Set "Hello Lovely" Clear Mount item # 130243 Wood item # 130240
All these cards fit into that cute bag and makes for a wonderful gift!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...