Thursday, September 19, 2013

Downline Retreat!

I have started to have my own little Downline Retreat for my team members. I took them to my cabin in Arizona and we worked on our own Holiday Cards. We had a blast! I did get all my Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas cards all finished, so I can check that off my to do list now!

Here are the cards I made:





This was just one of the wonderful dinners I made for us to enjoy!

Salmon Salad
Mixed greens, diced tomatoes, green onion, garbanzo beans (chick peas), feta,
balsamic vinaigrette and pan grilled Salmon


If you would like to join my team, just click on the link that says Join, I would love to have you on my team. And maybe next year you can join us for a 5 day, 4 night stamp-a-thon in the woods in Arizona too!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...