Tuesday, May 6, 2014

January's Monday Madness Cards

Well, they are finally up and posted! Some of you may already know that I had to re-enter all of my 2013 paperwork for our business and I did it in record time 6 weeks. Than I ended up with the worst case of Bronchitis, it took two rounds of antibiotics and a whole month to get it completely gone. On top of that the coughing was so bad a pulled a rib and that has take awhile to heal too. Now that I am finally back on track, I hope I can get everything with Stamping all caught up too.

Well, this took awhile to get posted, for some reason I could not upload any pictures from Internet explorer. So I finally used google chrome.


So here are January's Monday madness, please enjoy!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...