Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25, 2009

Wow! Have you seen it, the New 2009 Spring Summer Catalog? It is wonderful with so many new items. I have a wish list already made. I have already placed an order for some of the new wonderful items and I can't wait to share them with you. I have a wonderful Stamp Camp planned for February 21, 2009 and I will be spotlighting some of the new items. Check out my calendar on my Stampin Up web site for all the details. I posted some of my cards on the 19th I hope you have checked them out. I will be working on items for my Stamp Camp in the next few weeks and will post them too. Right now I am in California visiting my sister and helping take care of my mother who will be having surgery tomorrow. Enjoy your week and I will post again soon.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...