Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been out of town for a week, so I have had no time this week to work on any cards or projects. But look out for next week because I will be getting busy planning some up coming events. It’s that time of year again for you to earn some Free merchandise, its Sale-A-Bration time again! Check out all the info on my Stampin Up web site for all the details. Here is a list of my upcoming Stampin Up events:

Tami's Tuesday Techniques is February 3, 2009, two times offered either 1pm or 7pm. Please RSVP if you are planning on attending. This Class is always FREE!

Thursday Card Club is February 12, 2009 at 7pm your Hostess this month is Shannon. (This is members only club) We do still have openings if you would like to join. Call Tami 523-9056

Stamp Camp is Saturday, February 21, 2009 from 10am-10pm. RSVP for this event. Come and go as you please during this event. Please check my Calendar on my web site for more information about this event.

Anytime you are interested in a Class or a Workshop I would be glad to set one up for you. I am available most days and evenings.


Hope to see you soon at one of my events or classes,
Tami

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...