Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Today is Sunday, February 15, 2009 I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day! I have been busy putting together a 78 card order for my niece. I am almost done with it and I am hoping to have it the mail on Tuesday for her. This week I will be putting together the projects for Stamp Camp. I am working on trying to get around 25 cards, scrap booking and projects ready for this event. Wish me LUCK! When the big event is over I will take some photos of the projects and post them on my web site in my Projects Gallery. Now that I have the Projects Gallery figured out, I am on a mission to try to upload all projects before my events or classes take place so you will get a preview of what projects each class or event will be featuring. I will try to have it all up that way in March. Starting in March I have added another class to the calendar, Monday Madness is on the third Monday of every month and will feature Stamp a Stack and for more information go to web site and click on my Calendar to check it out. It’s that time of year again for you to earn some Free merchandise, its Sale-A-Bration time! Check out all the info here on my site for all the details. Happy Stamping & Crafting! You’re Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Tami McCalla

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...