Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, I had my Stamp Camp this week end and it was a blast! I am absolutely exhausted so tonight’s blog is going to short and sweet because I am in need of some rest. I had 8 cards and 6 3-D projects for the event. I thought I would need more but it worked out to be just the right amount of items for everyone to work on. I will be getting them posted in a few days so you too can see what projects I had at my Stamp Camp. Starting in March I have added another class to the calendar on my web site, Monday Madness is on the third Monday of every month and will feature Stamp a Stack and for more information go to my Calendar on my Stampin' Up! Web site to check it out.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...