Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a Week!


Photo for April's Tami's TuesdayTechnique Class
Which is held on the 1st Tuesday of every month
at 7pm.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow, What a week it has been. I am not sure how many of you know but I do not just do cards for a living. We (being my husband and I) own a Tire business here in Las Vegas for over 20 years. Well, for the first time in that 20 years business has been slow and I mean slow. Like barley any service calls. We mainly service the construction industry and it has come to a complete halt. We have had to lay off all of our employee's which was one of the toughest things we have ever had to do. That means I am back in the office and I hate it, I might add. I have gotten so used to having others there to do the work and now I am back at work. So that brings me to; What a week it has been! I was in the office all week just getting used to the daily work and getting everything adjusted so that I will be more productive while I am there and just maybe it will allow me to have some free days to do what I really love to do and that is to make cards. Sad to say I haven't even made one card all week. I do how ever need to get busy this week I have a Workshop coming up and Thursday I have a downline meeting to attend and I haven't even started. And this is the end of month for the Tire biz and I need to get statements out. I hope this coming week is a lot easier and that I get more time to do some cards.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...