Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting into a New Groove!

Today is Monday, April 6, 2009

Hi! The last few weeks have been challenging for me. I have had to go back to work to help out in my husbands business. You know I had a great routine I followed every week and with adding a work schedule to the mix is just throwing me off a little. I know that after April is over I will have worked out some of the kinks and I will be able to juggle it all. So I hope you all can be patient with me, I am making progress. I think I will have my work week down to only 3 days a week, then I will have the other 4 days to work that I truly love and that is Stamping! It's just a matter of finding the right balance. Ok, so on to all the good news. If you haven't seen it yet, the new Mini Catalog is out. If you are on my mailing list you should have received one by mail and if you did not receive one and would like a copy please email or call me and I will get one to you. There is more to that promotion, if you order $40.00 or more from the Mini Catalog you will also receive any item from page 208 in the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog that is under $10.00 absolutely FREE.
I have opening’s in Thursday Card Club, so come join us on Thursday nights and meet some new friends. We have so much fun. Check out some of our latest projects we have been working on. And don't forget to check the Calendar on my website for up coming events and as always please sing up early so I hold a spot for you. All you need to do is email me with the day and time of the class you want to participate in and I will email you back letting you know that I have your confirmation. Time is running out to receive a FREE Catalog too. Deadline is April 30th to receive a FREE Catalog when you place an online order from my website. Click Shop Now! Remember, you can always shop here on my site just go to the top of the page and click on Shop now; all specials are available through the online catalogs.

Happy Stamping & Crafting!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...