Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Convention is just a week away and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. I have been busy getting my swaps made and so far I have complete 3 of them. Today I will be working on my no layer swap that I signed up to do. I thought this would be a easy swap to do but have come to the conclusion that a card with no layers and only one embellishment is more challenging then a card with layers. I was playing all day yesterday until I came up with my final prototype. I also was busy making my badge holder and bag tag. Well, I better get off to bed so I can work later today on my swaps. LOL
I have a few cards to post here too, and will try to get them up and posted today too.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...