Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I was in Cal for a few weeks helping out my niece with her daughter during her recovery from surgery. I had some time to get a few cards done for convention. Convention is coming soon! I am working so hard to get it all done before I go. I have 4 cards of 20 made so far and 2 are completely done. I need to make one more for a side swap I signed up for and would like to make maybe 2 more sets of 20 to take for the general swaps. I will be working this weekend to post a few of the newer cards I have made for Card Club but, you will have to wait for the ones that I am taking to convention. I am sending copies of them all to Stampin' Up! hoping to get published on the Demonstrators website. I made a great card last year while at convention and put it in the basket and I never saw it published maybe it will be on one of the wall boards they put up during convention for everyone to see. Last year I one of my cards I had sent in made it to the wall too. Wish me luck on that. Well, that's all for now need to get back to getting those cards finished.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...