Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 3 - Convention Starts


Today was the first day of Convention. We checked in and received out bags with all our stamp sets and other goodies. Then it was the waiting game for the Memento Mall to shop. The mall has items we can only buy here at convention. Then it was back to my room to rest. I then went to my one layer swap and then to a party and make and take class with my upline. I got to meet one of my uplines and she was so nice. Her name is Sue and she made me the most wonderful gift, a box filled with all kinds of cool projects for the office. The Make and takes were fun too. Ok, here are a few more cards to show you. I have so many now and tomorrow starts all the main events. I may need a trailer just to get all the great stuff I have collected so far, back to Las Vegas! LOL
Thanks again to all the swapers and displays, for sharing your beautiful work.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...