Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 2, Pre-Convention Events!

Wow, It is only day 2 of pre-convention activities. I have swaps already and have take pictures of the the boards of the cards that were posted at my stamp camp class. I even still need to take some pictures of the items I made from the class yet. So here are some of the ones I have pictures of so far. I also want to thank all of the demonstrators and stampers who made all of the projects and cards and are sharing their talents I have posted. Many more to come......

I have up loaded some of them on my shutterfly site. log and and use the password.

View pictures at: http://tamiscardshare.shutterfly.com/
Password: share2009

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...