Wow, It is only day 2 of pre-convention activities. I have swaps already and have take pictures of the the boards of the cards that were posted at my stamp camp class. I even still need to take some pictures of the items I made from the class yet. So here are some of the ones I have pictures of so far. I also want to thank all of the demonstrators and stampers who made all of the projects and cards and are sharing their talents I have posted. Many more to come......
I have up loaded some of them on my shutterfly site. log and and use the password.
View pictures at: http://tamiscardshare.shutterfly.com/
Password: share2009
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...