Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, August 3, 2009


I have made it to Salt Lake City, UT. Convention starts on Wednesday, but I will be busy with pre-convention events. Make sure you check back I will be uploading some of the swaps and projects I will get and make. Tonight is a free night for me. Tomorrow I will be going to a Stamp Camp. Ok, I can't wait any longer here is a pic of one of my swaps I made. lol This is my No Layer Swap for Wednesday. I found this to be very challenging card to make. For a no layer card you can not use any layers of other card stock, it seems like it would be simple to do, but its not. I wanted to have dimension to the card so it looked like it was layers so I dry embossed the end of the card stock and then embossed the leaves too. I was also only allowed to use one embellishment. Ok, here is a challenge for you; make a No Layer Card and send it or drop it off to me and be entered into a drawing for some Designer Series paper. Drawing will be held Thursday, Aug 20, 2009.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...