Monday, August 10, 2009

My Digital Studio!

Stampin' Up! has announced that they will soon launch "My Digital Studio",
a great new way to scrapbook and make cards from your personal computer.
This will be available for both PC and Mac Computers.

And guess what?
I'm giving away a free digital studio offer all you have to do to enter is; join Stampin' Up! and you will be put into my drawing. Contact ME today! 702-523-9056 If you are a Stampin' Up! demo, add one team member and you will be put into the drawing as well. Rewards to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator: Demonstrators get 20% instant income on all orders. PLUS 20% free merchandise on all orders of $150 or more, Plus you can earn 9 free stamp sets in your first 6 months with stampin start, Plus you can earn free great reward points that can be traded in for free Stampin' Up! merchandise.sign up today. Discounted kit offer ends soon! Contact ME today! 702-523-9056 You must join before Aug.31, 2009 to be entered into the contest and drawing will be held in September. Happy Stamping, Tami McCalla Stamping Up Demonstrator

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...