Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a week...


Wow, what a week! Just trying to get back into the swing of things and getting caught up on lack of sleep. I had a blast at convention! As always the pre-convention activities were the best. I did learned some new things and I am full of new ideas which is the main reason I go to convention. I love learning new techniques and ideas and they sure filled us with lots. My mind is spinning around with all the new ideas and I can't wait to share them with all of you. Did you know that there are endless ways to paper craft and stamp. Come join me soon to learn more.


To finish off this month I am offering anyone who joins my team and becomes a Demonstrator by Aug. 31, 2009 an additional stamp set. That is just an added bonus to what Stampin' Up! is offering for the mini starter of only $85.00. Contact me for more information: tlovsrrek@aol.com


September starts with hosting your own workshops promotion. Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio. (there is a stamp set in this catalog worth $36.95 that you can get for only $10.00 and that is a great deal)
This promotion runs through November 30, 2009.
I made the card above for my downline meeting last Thursday.


I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...