Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a little note!






I have been busy getting organized for my up coming events. First event is September 19th and is my quarterly Stamp Camp. I still have room for this camp if you are interested. Cost is $25.00 in merchandise from the current catalogs plus you get to take home all the projects you make. All my events are open to the public, I just need you to RSVP for them. Then I will be getting ready for my first ever 12 Gifts Before Christmas Event. This event will be 6 week ends 2 in each of the following months: October, November & December. I am planning 2 projects per class to make the 12 gifts. The gifts that I am planning will be great for gift giving around the Holidays or any time you choose. There is a fee for this event of $75.00, this will pay for all your supplies you will be using. The cost comes to $6.25 per gift, and with the economy the way it has been, this is a real bargain. Best yet, everyone enjoys a handmade item over a store bought item. It tells the person that you really care about them and that you took extra special time to make them a personal gift. I do hope you can join me for this event. Please go to my website to read more about days and times in my calendar section.

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...