Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Centennial Hills Stamp Camp!

Come Join Us for an all day Stamp Camp!

February 11, 2012

Location TBA (Northwest or Summerlin Area)

9am - 4pm

Cost for the event $140.00 (Includes Lunch)

A full day packed with fun, you will be making 8 projects.

There will be Prizes and lots of them!

Food and Drinks!

Oh, did I mention there will be Prizes, how about a Free Big Shot machine? Yes, that's right there will be a drawing for a Free Big Shot Machine! How about 2 Free Big Shot machines or maybe even 3, 4 or 5 of them. That's right for every 16 attendees who register by December 1, 2011 I will add a Free Big Shot to the Drawings! That's just a kick in the bucket of the Prizes I will have, everyone who attends will receive a Prize just for attending.

Don't forget to tell your friends about this event too!

To sign up go to http://www.meetup.com/Centennial-Hills-Make-and-Take-Place/

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...