Monday, July 18, 2011

Recovering!

That's right I am recovering from a long week in Salt Lake City, UT for the Satmpin' Up! Convention.What a week it was. I started with three days of Pre-Convention activities and ended it with a pre-convention activity on Saturday following the Stampin' Up! closing ceremony.
I learned a great deal this year, so much that I have not processed it all yet. We got to preview the Holiday Mini Catalog that will be coming out in September and all I can saw is WOW! This is one of the best mini catalogs I have seen. It is packed full of new product that I know you are going to love.
Over the next few weeks I will be showing you some of the great project I made at convention. In the mean time enjoy this picture of one of the beautiful displays created by Stampin' Up!

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...