Then I have a deal for you! Come join my Stampin' Up! family, there is no better time then right now, because Stampin" Up! has just dropped the price to join. Starter Kits now cost only $99, the lowest ever!
And that's not all, the best part is you design your own Starter Kit from any item out of the Annual Catalog, this includes the Big Shot!
Contact me for more information or visit my Stampin' Up! website and Join Now!
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...
-
Are you Crafty? Then this is for you. You will love these kits, they come straight to your door with all the product and directions to a...
