Monday, May 20, 2013

Stamp-N-Palooza!!

There are only 2 spots left in the Stamp-N-Palooza Class on June 15th, here is a sneak peek at one of the projects you will be making. More details below.

Click Here to Sign Up!
 
 
You don't want to miss this event!
I will be giving away a Big Shot Machine(value $99.95), a Stampin' Up! Tabletop Paper Cutter(value $45.95), a Box of Stampin' Write Markers(value $109.95) and much more! Over $300.00 in prizes will be given away!
This is an all day Stamp Camp Event. At this event you will be making 4 projects and 6 cards w/envelopes.
Cost for this class is $80.00 includes lunch, dinner and snacks!
Space is limited , so hurry and RSVP, to hold your spot payment must be made no later than June 1, 2013. Please make payment out to: Tamara McCalla and mail to the address above. Once I have receive your payment I will put a paid by your name and your spot will be held for you.
Please Bring with you the following items for this event:
Scissors, Bone folder, Lots of glue runner and refills!
 

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...