Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention Bound!

Well, I am finally all done making 81) cards, 36) 3D's, Cutting for 3) Shoebox Swaps, Cutting 80) Reunion Party projects, and making 80) Wow CD's.
Yep! That's what I have been up to this last month and a half. Along with my regular classes. So maybe I can start posting everything for you to see. I will be on the road all day tomorrow but come Monday evening get ready to see some treats.

Check back all week for all the Stampin'Up! updates! Be the first to hear about all the product coming and more.......

 
Let's get started with a Wow I will be teaching, here goes!



Faux Metal

Tamara McCalla tlovsrrek@aol.com

All images © 1990-2013 Stampin’ Up!®

 

 
 
 

Supply List:

  • Versamark Ink Pad
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Heat Gun  
  • Any Stamp of your Choosing (Pictured Popillon Potpourri)
  • Scrap Paper size to the Stamp you are using


Detailed Instructions:

1) Cut card stock to desired size and stamp a VersaMark pad over the entire piece. Sprinkle Gold or Silver Stampin' Emboss powder over card stock piece.

2) Heat powder using heat tool. Sprinkle on additional powder while the image is still hot, and reheat. Repeat at least three times.

3) To create image, ink your stamp with VersaMark ink (to avoid sticking) and press into warm layers of embossing powder.

Tip:

Have your inked stamp ready to use immediately after the last time you heat the powder. If you wait too long, the embossing will harden to the point that you won't be able to create an impression with your stamp (if this does happen, simply reheat the card stock piece.)

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...