Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Post Convention Make-N-Take Projects #3

Here is project #3 from the Convention Make-N-Takes. Again I would never have purchased these items but now that I have played with them I just love them. These are great for those of you who would rater not cut your own paper, all these tags are in a kit and already cut for you all you have to do is pop them out and stamp on them, so simple!

Tag A Bag Accessory Kit item # 130153 plus Tag A Bag Gift Bags item # 131370
Stamp Set "Tag It" Clear Mount item # 130303 Wood item # 130300
(The" Tag It" Stamp Set is the Ronald McDonald House Charities Stamp Set and $3.00 is donated for every stamp set sold)

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...