Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post Convention Make-N-Take Projects #4

Project 4 of the Convention Make-N-Takes. These cute little bags can make the nicest goodie bags for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any occasion you want to give a sweet treat for! I decided to make mine for Thanksgiving and I plan to buy more so I can use them as a favor to set out on the table and in each bag I am going to put some candy in them and a note saying what and why I am thankful for that person for being in my life, I think it will make for a nice personal gift from me and a special Thank you to them!


Mini Muslin Bags item # 132180 plus 3/4"
Chevron Ribbon - Crushed Curry item # 130019
Stamp Set "Harvest of Thanks" Clear Mount item # 131739 Wood item # 131736

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...