| Love You To The Moon | Item # 133143 |
| Price: $17.95 | |
| Need the perfect Valentine's Day sentiment? You'll find it in the Love You to the Moon Set! Includes 7 stamps. Coordinates with Chalk Talk Framelits Dies. This limited-time set is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today! Available in wood- and clear-mount, as well as Spanish and French (clear only). | |
Monday, January 6, 2014
Love You To The Moon and Back!
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...
