| These are such adorable Valentine sets for kids to make themselves to give to all their friends and family! Monster Hugs Girl | Item # 132163 | ||||||||
| Price: $5.95 | |||||||||
Your kids will love giving these cute monsters away to their friends and classmates. Buy them the cutest valentines around. Only available for a limited time. Comes with 18 girl monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts.
| |||||||||
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Monster Hugs!
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have been gone so long, life just gets away from you and time flies! Here is a new Card I did on a Zoom Clas...
-
What a way to start out the New Catalog with a 25% off promotion! Check out all the details on my Stampin' Up! Website . ...
-
The New 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog is now here and you can order starting today! Just look at all the wonderful new In-Colors! Ne...
-
As you will see; this month I am playing catch up with some of my post. I wish I had more time to devote to my blogging of all the fabulous ...

